We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers, and designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a difference in the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take the initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize a team-first mentality, personal responsibility, and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a Frontend engineer, you will:
- Develop, test, and maintain responsive web/mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and increase productivity.
- Write clean and modular code that you are proud of, with extensibility and performance in mind.
- Work in cross-functional teams with product managers, UX designers, and QA engineers to ship software on quality and on time.
- 2-5 years developing HTML5 web Apps or hybrid mobile apps, with a proven track record of successfully shipping products.
- Extensive experience in some of these:
- Dev Frameworks (e.g. React, React Native, Flutter, Android SDK, AngularJS, Vue.js)
- Styling frameworks (e.g. Ant Design, Angular Material Design, Bootstrap)
- PWA, SPA, Bundling, React Hooks, Redux, Web workers, ES6/7
- Test frameworks (e.g. JEST, Mocha)
- Cares deeply about UX and has an intuitive feel for good design.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills, and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a top university.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
- An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
- The opportunity to work with a high-performing team
- A competitive salary package
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
- The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
- Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
- Test: you will take a 45 min online test
- Interview: there will be 2 rounds of interviews