We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, business analysts and project managers. We want people who are passionate about building solutions that makes a difference to the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
As a UX Designer this is what you’ll be responsible for:
- Create user-centered interfaces and experiences by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research, and technical constraints/opportunities
- Quickly and thoroughly create workflows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features
- Develop and implement usability testing
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with stakeholders such as product and engineering to see design through to deployment to a high quality
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise
- Proficient in current industry-standard UX, wireframing, and graphic design tools such as Figma, InVision, etc.
- Command of web, Android, and iOS technologies
- Experience conducting user research and user testing
- Independent and structured work attitude, ideally supported by startup experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects as needed
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), organizational skills, proven team player, rolling up the sleeves and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good time-management skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top university.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
- An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing company
- The opportunity to work with a high performing team
- A competitive salary package
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
- The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
- Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10 mins to complete
- Test: you will take a 45 min online test
- Interview: there will be 1-2 rounds of interviews